• Experience in the fields of planning, design and organizational development in public, non-profit and private sectors and
capacity-building to micro, small and medium enterprises - MSMEs, which has facilitated knowledge on the legal
framework, environment and dynamics of the three sectors.
• Planning: Strategic planning, business planning, strategic innovation planning, and project formulation.
• Design & Organizational Development: Diagnostic and functional reviews, design of structure, restructurings and
strategic realignment, organizational and process manuals, change management, capacity building / Human Resources
Management: implementation of human resources system under labor competencies, classification and valuation of
positions, job profiles, salary scales, training needs assessment, performance evaluation.
• Social and Economic Development: Gender approach, corporate social responsibility, capacity-building in social and
private entrepreneurship for MSMEs, productive chains, economic empowerment.
• Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning: Qualitative and quantitative analysis, definition/evaluation of indicators according
to Logical Framework approach and Results-Based Management. Systematization of experiences and lessons learned;
results/impact measures for case studies. For SMEs: Performance evaluation according to baselines, goals and key
performance indicators (KPIs) as well as impact evaluation related to capacity-building interventions.
• Training & workshop facilitation: Andragogy, development of course materials, including delivery via e-learning, and
participatory methods know how. Training and workshops mainly focused on the key qualifications indicated above and
soft skills development.
• Fluent in both Spanish (mother tongue) and English.