• Twenty years of professional experience with international development projects (USAID, US Defense Threat Reduction Agency/US DTRA)
• Considerable experience in office administration, document management, purchase/travel
request/invoice processing and revision, event organization, logistics etc.
• Extensive experience in translation/interpretation for international organizations
• Basic knowledge in project management, member of US Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Experience in SharePoint (web-based document control platform), Oracle, AP Workflow/Liquid office electronic invoice systems
• 5 years of work experience in PR/Communications, social media
• Strong writing, content development, editing and reporting skills
• Personal skills: accuracy in fulfillment of assigned tasks, excellent communication and presentation interpersonal skills, extensive experience in working in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment, prioritizing among multiple tasks, meeting deadlines, ability to work in a team as well as independently, articulate and able to express myself clearly and persuasively, time management skills
logistics / supplies
writing / journalism
monitoring / evaluation
personnel / human resources
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.