Certified ESL Instructor experienced in teaching children and adults from a diverse range of cultures and ethnic backgrounds. Skilled in motivating, assessing and mentoring students of all ages and different learning levels. Have practical experience in teaching for IB, SAT , STEAM and IG students. Able to teach the American culture, social sciences and Islamic studies. An enthusiastic teacher dedicated to creating an enjoyable, inviting and dynamic learning atmosphere. Able to implement modern and innovative methods to motivate students to learn the English language and understand their culture. A patient and dedicated teacher who works tirelessly to develop and promote interactive learning within a group environment. Skilled ESL Instructor versed in using effective and efficient methods of teaching while focusing on the individual needs of each student. I desire a challenging ESL Instructor position.
I got the second highest score in my Department in the university.
• I was awarded from the US embassy in recognition of my efforts with Access program students.
• I got the highest evaluation scores in Amideast from my students for four rounds.
• I helped my school to get the authorization from The International Baccalaureate Organization.
• Earned a 24-month contract to work in the AUC teaching ESL to Arabic-speaking students.
• Developed international and domestic ESL and TEFL curriculum for more than 200 students.
• I was able to get a complete funded scholarship from The AUC.
• I was nominated as a semifinalist to travel and teach in the US.
facilities / infrastructure
architecture / design
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.