• 10+ years' experience working in public health research and program design and implementation; Experience working in research, academia, and government environments, collaborating across government agencies to integrate local programs at national and international levels
• Strong technical and informative writing skills, with experience in IRB protocols, data collection/processing, and drafting of reports and manuscripts; Published 2-3 peer-review manuscripts a year and experience presenting findings at national and international conferences.
• Public health and health economics researcher with experience in social science project management. Research portfolio in topics of violence prevention, mental health, unintentional injuries, maternal health and provision of services. Strong quantitative and qualitative methods and proficiency with STATA, SPSS statistical packages and Microsoft tools.
1. Open Learning e-Learning - World Bank
a. Certificates on: Reproductive Health: From Advocacy to Action
b. Certificate on: Health Care Management
c. Certificate on: Health Outcomes for the Poor
2. WHO Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research -
a. Certificate: From Research to Practice Sexual and Reproductive Health Research
research & development
events / training
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!