MSc in Geopolitics, majoring in environmental governance, with 8 years experience coordinating projects and programmes on policy processes, advocacy and stakeholders engagement, working on FLEGT, REDD+, Rights-based forest protection, indigenous peoples and minorities rights, land use management and related issues. Extensive work experience in South East Asia, West and Central Africa.
- Facilitating and supporting stakeholders engagement on sensitive issues in multi-cultural environments
- Conducting advocacy work, providing guidance to campaigning and policy initiatives
- Proven networking, communication and interpersonal skill
- Successful records of reporting and publishing reports on environment and human rights related issues
- High computer and language literacy (English-French).
community participation / employment
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.