Skilled financial and office manager with wide experience in programs financed by international
agencies. Works with senior management to create practical organizational structure for
decision-making and performance of management system. Direct involvement in the
implementation, execution and follow-up of project budget and competitive grants programs.
Proactive challenge-driven leader, capable of solving problems and improving organizational
culture. Ability to manage successfully multidisciplinary activities, financial, administrative and
accounting systems such as budget control and audit, reconciliation of expenses, human
resources, payroll management, tax recovery, and coordination with internal and external
Wide experience in the implementation of projects with different international donors.
Conducts the policy of the Project Management Unit; coordination with partners, donors and
other project stakeholders. Supports the Institution's different program areas in the
development and monitoring of proposals and projects. Supports internal monitoring of
Programs and projects in compliance with commitments with the different donors.
II. SPECIALIZED COURSES
- Technical Requirements for Projects granted by International Organizations,
Universidad de Lima.
- Logical Framework, Monitoring and Evaluation of Projects, conducted by INRENA and
- Financial Management of USAID Awards, performed by the Center for Public
- Strategic Planning, conducted by the Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
- Gender Analysis in Environmental Organizations and Projects; performed by Social
- Gender, Conservation and Natural Resources Management, Concepts, Methodologies
and Action Plans, performed by Social Impact.
- Time Management, Escuela de Empresa de la Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
- USAID Rules and Regulations Workshop, performed by Inside NGO, Operational
Excellence for Global Impact. Training included USAID Rules and Regulations, Grants and
- Policies and Procedures for the Financial Administration of USAID funds, PVOS,
performed by USAID and APCI. This training presents tools for the implementation of
USAID programs. Acquisitions, legal frames, Cooperative Agreements, Small Grants, Sub
contracts, payroll, taxes recovery and others related to administrative and accounting
- New Procedures for taxes recovery, conducted by APCI and SUNAT.
- Cost Improvement in labor matters, conducted by Ernst & Young Associates.
- Terms of References for Audits Granted for NGO's with and without indirect costs,
- Planning with Gender Focus in Environmental Organizations, performed by Social
- Up-date workshop in Human Resources performed by CENTRUM.
- Financial Audit Guides Hired by Foreign Donors, USAID and Contraloria General de la
- Financial Project Administration, USAID