- 15 years work experience in emergency preparedness and humanitarian relief, post-conflict and transition to long-term development contexts (LRRD)
- Management experience: strategic planning, organizational development, change management, fundraising and compliance, results-base management, development of partnerships and strategic alliances, monitoring & evaluation, capacity-building, advocacy, internal and external communication, financial management, budgetary control and risk management, safeguarding, networking, administration, procurement and logistics;
- Training experience: safe base leadership, compliance to US and EU institutional donor rules and regulations
- Extensive project cycle management and fundraising experience.
- Fields of expertise in Child Protection, Social Entrepreneurship, Disability Inclusion, and Sustainable Livelihoods.
solar / wind / biofuels
trade policy / tariffs
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.