supplying the BOP in South Sudan, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia and generally Eastern Africa, with innovative, performant, yet very affordable, technologies & methods for:
Rain Water Collection into affordable water reservoirs,
Affordable Water purification using gravity energy only,
SEMI-MANUALLY borehole drilling & water drawing from boreholes,
Low-pressure drip irrigation,
Solar powered micro transportation platform,
manual horticulture in micro farms
all these specially conceived & designed for the limited purchase power the BOP rural population has.
• Small & Medium water purification system (iWater Systems) expert
- iWater Systems uses unique, inovative israeli UF technology
- Systems designed to serve in rural & remote sites, in developing countries;
- Requiring low energy, iWater systems can be powered by gravity energy;
• Renewable Energy Sources Expert
- Energy Efficiency & Off-Grid systems
- Heat Pump systems; Biodiesel Technology
• Experienced in project financing for BOP projects:
- using innovative financing sources, instruments, models & structures
• Knowledge in BioMass/BioWaste Gasification for conversion to electricity and heat
• Experienced manager with international skills, managing bizdev, PM & professional services.
Specialties: Cross Cultures negotiations, BioMass Gasification, ThermoSolar Technologies, Biodiesel Production Technologies
solar / wind / biofuels
oil / gas
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.