Experienced and versatile project manager with strong engineering background, and a successful track record in projects’, portfolio and investment management. Over 10 years of successful
- project management in areas of capital investment projects (power, energy and infrastructure)
- international financing institutions (IFI) funded projects
- Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects including mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- capacity building through delivering trainings and educations in project management,
- advocacy and policy advising and corporate social responsibility (CSR)
Detailed knowledge of southeast European (SEE) as well as central and eastern European (CEE) markets. Open minded, analytical, goal oriented and team working professional. Extremely skilled and proficient in presenting, external communication and promoting an idea or a project. Respectful network of international personal contacts and references. Enjoys working in a dynamic international working environment, constantly acquiring new knowledge and skills, but also sharing his own with the team.
Currently pursuing a PhD with the goal of successful combining Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and Project Cycle Management (PCM) tools for the purpose of improving quality in large scale capital investment projects.
Personal credo: "A ship is safest in the harbor. But ships are not made for harbors"
world bank group
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.