Senior RAMEL Officer, Blumont August 2017 – present
“Syria Essential Services II”
- Currently participating in a Long Term Training of Trainers on Gender conducted by USAID Takamol Program.
- Participated in “Most Significant Change” Workshop conducted by Management Systems International (MSI) in December 2017.
RAMEL Officer January 2017 – August 2017
- Works to measure and determine the extent to which the project’s interventions have impacts on quality of and access to essential services within Syria;
- Contributes to research and analysis reports related to evidence building and approaches linked to strengthened service delivery;
- Supports the technical design, implementation and dissemination of all research and evaluation activities carried out under the project;
- Coordinates collaboration for development, deployment, and implementation of appropriate tools necessary to improve SES II systems and their use for decision-making;
- Works with external stakeholders, other implementing partners, international donor monitoring and evaluation specialists, and USAID to share research findings both internally and externally;
- Helps ensure robust and innovative dissemination of research and evaluation activity results as part of SES II management portfolio;
- Assist in the design of data collection, reporting tools, and questionnaires.
Jordan Health Aid Society
Medical Warehouse Manager March 2013 – November 2016
Accountable for Main Tasks: Quantification, Warehouse Layout drug management and Inventory.
- Directly managing a team of 13 employees;
- Technically managing all pharmacies at eight sites including more than 15 employees; capacity building (monitoring visits and developing trainings);
- Compiling and Implementing donor SOPs for all sites; developing internal regulations to match international requirements; Pharmacy set up, TQA's and upgrading internal system;
- Reporting to donor on monthly basis;
- Analyzing Data and reporting to Medical director and donor;
- Creating and Implementing Warehouse online system to connect all sites online;
- Drills on how to compile medications lists and how to work strategically in case of sudden influx and deployment.
monitoring / evaluation
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.