• Almost 18 overall years of experience in public-policy related positions, including 8 years of experience in international development and technical assistance projects, with good understanding of government and public administration context and relevant institutional and strategic frameworks, as well as project management cycle.
• Solid Background in Economics and Business Administration equivalent to 18 years of formal academic studying, including 14 years of postgraduate studies. In addition to 500 days of technical training.
• Fluency in Arabic and English Languages both writing and Verbal.
• Advanced computer skills, including word processing, spread sheets, power point presentation, data management, and comfortable with using different quantitative analysis and statistical packages software.
• Strategic thinker with an ability to see the big picture as well as generating innovative alternatives to make best utilization of opportunities and/or overcome challenges.
• Strong leadership, team building, communication, presentation and training skills.
events / training
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.