I have recently obtained a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Development Studies at the University of Johannesburg. I am currently studying at the University of South Africa towards a Bachelor of Arts Honours in Sociology, Part-time. I worked at Musica, a Music store that prides its self with customer service in providing the latest music, movies, and electronics. It gave me the platform to develop and perfect my communication and organizational skills, knowing how to handle and relate to people from different social classes. I completed my work experience at Southtel VOD a Telecommunications Company. Although I have greatly enjoyed these roles, I am looking for a new challenge that will provide me with the opportunity to further develop.
I am enthusiastic and young professional, and I believe I can fit well into any company's team culture and contribute to ongoing success of the company. Over the years, I have acquired the following skills:
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Superior customer service skills to external and internal persons
• Excellent listening skills, and problem-solving abilities
• Internet competency and strong computer proficiency, including mastery of the Microsoft Office software suite
• Time management and strong organizational skills
• Ability and commitment to learning and understanding
• Ability to prioritise work effectively and adjust to multiple demands within set deadlines
• Ability to work well independently and as team member
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!