A program manager adept at managing various aspects of project cycle with up to seven years experience working on development programs and projects at national and regional levels with notable organizations such as FHI 360 and HIFASS funded by donors such as USAID, Global Fund, World Bank, and USDOD. Specialize in planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing project contributions and making changes where necessary to increase impact and accountability.
• Established the business development team that won a $9,462,000 USAID funded Orphans & Vulnerable Children (OVC) project and $3,946,000 USDOD funded military HIV intervention in Nigeria.
• Negotiated a NGN21,000,000 World Bank Funded Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT) demand creation.
• Successfully supervised 80 mentor mothers to support 3,250 pregnant women to get tested and receive their results for HIV.
• Successfully supervised 80 mentor mothers to support 2,215 pregnant women to deliver in health facilities.
• Successfully closed out Deloitte Consulting LLP under the USAID funded Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project with a grant amount of $6,497,426.
• Transformed the workplan audit and expenditure analysis tool and system currently in use on the USAID funded SIDHAS project.
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.