Personal and professional development philanthropist with more than 15 years of experience delivering high-value change and technical solutions to a wide range of organisations across diverse environments in alignment with budgets of up to £400,000. Displayed expertise encompassing leadership, management, coaching, mentoring, project management, change and progress monitoring, while building skills needed to define / re-define and deliver organisational and operational processes. Provide teams with the tools to boost performance, enhance learning, resolve difficulties and motivate through effective guidance to meet with targets, KPI’s and benchmarks. Equipped with an impressive portfolio of successes:
• Project managed full IT refresh within HMP Leeds costing £150,000 over a 12 month period
• Delivered staff training to all education, prison and civilian staff on new systems and IT staff on specific systems
• Gained centre approved status with BCS and Matrix standard as IT co-ordinator at HMP Leeds
• Set-up, co-ordinated and managed IT apprenticeship framework for the Civil Service across the country including with MOD, DWP and HMRC as Programme Manager
• Achieved direct claim status for level 4 qualification delivery with OCR through management of the quality provision at Integrity FT as a consultant
• Consulting with City and Guilds on their Operational Delivery framework within the Civil Service, ensuring quality of their qualification delivery and provision with stakeholders and training providers
events / training
private sector development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!