Nthabiseng 'Matobatsi Mohobane is a Program and M&E Specialist with more than16 years of
work experience. She has worked with government, donor funded projects and programs, NGOs
and CSOs to design, develop and implement M&E systems. Nthabiseng has experience in
governance, tourism, health systems strengthening, HIV & AIDS and TB. Her areas of expertise
include project & contract management, research methods, development of data collection tools,
data verification & audit using Global Fund & USAID tools, data analysis, reporting and
information dissemination. She is a results oriented character, mentor & coach and a team
player passionate about information sharing for performance management and her career
growth in program management in particular Strategic Information.
Educational • Jan - Dec 2006 University of Waikato Hamilton, New Zealand
• Excellent M&E, quantitative and qualitative research methods
of Skills • Excellent Report writing, communication and presentation skills
Acquired • Research methods including statistical packages: SPSS, EVIEWS, STATA, EPIINFO
• Excellent in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Project, Access, Excel, Word & Power-point
• Excellent Project and Contract Management skills
• Project planning, budgeting & proposal writing
• Analytical and proactive
• Ability to develop good working conditions with people from different cultural and national
• Hold a valid light motor vehicle driver's license (Code B)
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.