- Consultant in preparation, follow up and evaluation of national or regional programs of agricultural development, rehabilitation or research, especially in the fruit crops sector. Evaluation of projects; market studies; international trade; preparation. Improving crop management practices. Introduction of new species.
- General, financial, area and materials manager in multinational or national export or import companies, handling agricultural, pharmaceutical and marine products, in charge of important budgets
- Commercial production of fruits, especially tropical, subtropical and deciduous fruits in the tropics, coffee, ornamental plants, ginger and some spices and nursery crops for local and export markets.
- University teaching, research and extension for more than 40 years, preparing and publishing class material, research articles, extension bulletins and technical books
- Leading multidisciplinary research on fruit crops for more than 25 years.
- Organization of international meetings
farming / crops
research & development
industry / manufacturing
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!