Results-driven professional with 5 years of experience managing innovative, high-impact projects. Deeply committed to sustainable development with proven ability to provide intuition, analytical thinking and problem ownership. Team player known for ability to engage stakeholders, develop key coalitions and build relationships with a shared sense of purpose. Possess a broad suite of project management and operations expertise.
* Developed an enterprise education project aimed at building entrepreneurial capacity amongst young Nigerian entrepreneurs (January 2017)
* Managed disbursement of business start-up and expansion grant awards to 1200 YouWiN 2 beneficiaries (June 2013-February 2015)
* Developed and managed database for the 2nd cycle of the YouWiN Program (YouWiN Women)
* Managed planning, logistics and execution of the YouWiN 3 Presidential Launch (November 2013).
* Managed National YouWiN 3 Panel Reviews of 2,250 applicants across 6 geo-political zones (August 2014).
* Developed M&E logical framework for YouWiN Connect Program (March 2017)
* Co-managed evaluation and selection process for YouWiN Connect program vendors-Lots 1-5(March 2017)
monitoring / evaluation
private sector development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.