• 16 years’ experience in sustainable development project management with involvement in scientific surveys and education programs.
• 16 years’ experience in team working and human resource management.
• Good presentation skills with general and specialised audience.
• Capacity to work under pressure. Global vision of problems, and sound understanding of economic, social and environmental issues in coastal and island environment.
• Good diplomatic experience in a multicultural environment with 7 years’ experience within the Indian Ocean Islands. (Madagascar, Comoros, Mauritius, Seychelles, Mayotte, Reunion) and 6 years globally with UNESCO and the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN).
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!