As a graduate student in International Environmental Policy, my research is focused on social-ecological resilience for sustainable development. Aspects of my work include:
- Sustainability management
- Social and environmental impact management and reporting
- Natural capital investing
- Sustainable Infrastructure
- Circular economy
- Responsible supply chain management
- External engagement and policy setting
I am a longtime student of natural resources who obsesses over regenerative solutions to environmental degradation and poverty. Post graduation I hope to continue working on sustainable solutions to the most pressing environmental and social challenges of the day.
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.