My work at DIGNITY have been targeting four areas: (i) general management of the department; (ii) updating working procedures and work-flows; (iii) setting the team for the continued development of the department; and (iv) defining user and functionality requirements for a new ERP solution (Microsoft Dynamic Navision – 2016) and implementation of the solution including the creation of a Data-Ware house, SQL server, and PowerBI for reporting. The work has been a great success, and the departments functions and ability to service is up to the latest standards.
I have hands on experience on:
• Business analysis
• Setting up user and functionality requirements for ERP solution
• Implementation of ERP solutions (Microsoft Dynamic Navision and Oracle Financials)
• Creation of Data-Ware House including SQL platform for BI reporting
• Development of Economy departments
• Project Management
• Financial analysis
• Financial Reporting
• Re-orientation of existing projects and organizations to target the future needs
• Manage proposal writing teams (award rate about 75%)
• (New) Business Development
• Private Sector Development
• Definition of IT requirement
• Tendering Procedures and Processes
• Financial Sector Development
• Housing Finance
• Business Coordinator
• Political Understanding
• Accounting and Controlling
• International Relations
• Number Cracker
• Credit Management
• Credit Sale
• Credit Flows
• Team Worker
• Positive Thinking
• PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification, June 30, 2014
monitoring / evaluation
architecture / design
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.