- More than 20 years’ experience in the non-profit sector, including fragile contexts (Somalia and Northern Uganda) and development settings (Ghana)
- I am adaptable and versatile (office and field, international and multicultural and experience)
- My core skills include proposal and grant development, project management, networking, and staff capacity building
- I have the proven ability to lead and coordinate technical teams to design and implement high value projects for individual agencies and consortia
- My key successes include initiating, leading, and seeing through change management processes, designing and acquiring high value grants (> 1 million USD), and managing donor and other project stakeholders
- I possess strong writing and communication skills
vocational training / workforce development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.