• 16 years int’l petroleum industry experience centering on production and development activities
across a diverse asset portfolio: from 900-well onshore developments to West African deepwater
• Affirmed leader in O&G Operations management and continuous improvement with 9 years Europe, Africa and Middle East experience ($350M+opex up to 3000 pax on site) focusing on production, maintenance, power management and asset enhancement for mature and frontier appraisal early production fields
• 9 years Europe, Africa, Middle East operations mgmt, facilities/subsea engineering, and project mgmt
• 6 years business and development planning, analysis, and commercial agreements across fiscal regimes (tax royalty, technical service, and production sharing contracts)
• Published presenter at Intl. Petroleum Technology Conf (UAE) and Soc. of Underwater Technology (France)
• Expertise in co-venturer relationships (including ExxonMobil, Chevron, ENI, Statoil, Total, Petronas)
• Experienced manager of small to large (500+ pax) multifunctional teams
• Multilingual — English, Italian (native), French, Portuguese, some Spanish (EU right to work)
industry / manufacturing
oil / gas
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.