As a skilled monitoring and evaluation officer with years of quality experience in efficient data management and knowledge sharing. Professionally with great competency reviewed, developed and managed projects frameworks, M&E plan, data management, data collection in-field, assessments, verification, registration tools and feedback mechanisms as well as coordinate registration, field monitoring and quality data check of humanitarian activities. This over the years has proven productive as results obtained are used to support and inform key decisions in program and to stakeholders.
CORE COMPETENCIES/ AREA OF STRENGTH:
• Sound knowledge in data verification exercises at collection points.
• Designing and implementation of midterm and end of project evaluation
• Vast understanding of the dynamics of health data issues across the range of national to community levels
• Demonstrated experience in data management skills.
• Strong group process design and facilitation skills, including developing and leading workshops.
• Demonstrable experience working with information and communication technologies (software and hardware).
• Involved in large scaled population based health surveys and operational researches
• Experience in conducting routine monitoring visits to project sites including conducting Data Quality Assessments (DQAs) using official tools and preparing reports.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in the development and maintenance of computerized data capture of program.
• Team-oriented and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to organize and prioritize a variety of initiatives.
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.