I was working as a Process Engineer with Suez Water Technologies and Solutions in Bangalore. I was supporting the Process team in preparation of design projections for water and wastewater systems, PFDs, P&IDs and mass balance.
Involved in preparation of training material for training OEMs on design of MBR system.
As part of the GE Water designed Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP), I was part of two rotational assignments. The first assignment was that of a technical supervisor to a major food based American MNC in a remote location. My responsibilities include:
- Resolving and troubleshooting challenges encountered in the water and wastewater treatment systems
- Regular process inputs to site operations team for Ultrafiltration (UF), Reverse Osmosis (RO), Membrane Bioreactor (MBR), Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) and sludge handling systems
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for various unit operations in the treatment plant area
- Coordination with vendors (dosing pumps, diffusers, centrifuges etc) to understand their product in detail and its applicability at site
- Preparation of regular biweekly and monthly reports on the treatment plant performance and recommendations for further optimization and improvements
As pilot engineer, my responsibilities included:
- Preparation of proposal for pilot studies
- Refurbishment and in house testing of pilots before transportation to site
- Commissioning and startup of pilot at site
- Training of pilot FSRs for pilot operation
- Collection of site and pilot operational and analytical data relevant for full scale plant design
- Preparation of fortnightly updates and discussion on the pilot performance with customer
- Preparation of final pilot study report for customer
- Manpower management for pilot operation
- Maintenance of pilots at site and pilot storage warehouse
architecture / design
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.