A recent graduate of the Erasmus Mundus Master’s Program “Economic Policies in the Age of Globalisation (EPOG), Knowledge and Innovation Policies” from the University of Paris 13- Sorbonne Paris Cité, France and University of Turin, Italy, I have strong intent to contribute in socially and development aligned endeavors the knowledge and experience that I have accumulated over the course of my academic and professional career.
• Knowledge of economic policies related to business, innovation and development
• Exposure in an international organization and engagement with multiple stakeholders
• Trained in econometric modeling (R-software), research, analysis and reporting
• Experience on a variety of administrative support functions
• Proven academic performance with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Efficient in time management
research & development
private sector development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.