Richard is an economist and engineer specialising in water resources. With over 8 years professional experience, he combines a technical background with a proven ability to lead multi-disciplinary projects, and has strong communication, relationship, business development, and problem solving skills.
Richard has significant international experience, most notably having undertaken a research fellowship with IWMI working in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
Richards’s areas of technical expertise include:
- Economic modelling, including cost-benefit analysis, triple-bottom line analysis and non-market valuation
- Business case development and review
- Socio-economic impacts assessment
- Climate change adaption and mitigation
- Disaster risk assessment and mitigation
- Floodplain mapping and risk assessments
- Hydrologic, hydraulic and water balance modelling.
Additional to water resources Richard has experience working in agriculture, transport (road and rail), coal seam gas, mining, development (urban and residential), and in water infrastructure projects.
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!