Currently, I support management of implementation of CDC-funded Zika cooperative agreements for US Pregnancy and Infant Registry and population-based Zika birth defects surveillance in US states and territories.
• Five years in New Business Development writing grants and leading the design of intervention, monitoring and evaluation activities of HIV PEPFAR-funded projects, multimillion dollar proposals mainly for USAID. Portfolio spanned across Africa and Asia.
• Eight years involved in design, implementation, and evaluation of prenatal and postnatal intervention for HIV-infected pregnant Malawian women participating in a CDC-funded HIV and Nutrition Clinical Trial (BAN Study) in Lilongwe.
• Three years Centers for Disease Control and Prevention research administration, program development and monitoring experience in Reproductive Health/HIV.
• Extensive experience in program design (logic models), public health project management and evaluation skills
• Solid foundation in cross-sectional and longitudinal study design; expertise in pregnancy and infant growth data and analyses.
• Superb technical writer in public health based on 20 years experience and high-quality education and mentoring.
• MPH, International Health (UCLA), PhD -Nutrition Epidemiology (UNC)
• Proficient in French, basic Spanish and Hindi
• Proficient in SAS, STATA, Excel and R statistical software
• Willing to travel
• US Citizen
Specialties: Program design, monitoring, and evaluation, infectious diseases, reproductive health issues, HIV prevention, treatment and support, nutrition-related issues in low-income communities.
architecture / design
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!