More than 20 years of senior leadership experience in a variety of international, government, and for-profit organizations with a track-record for successfully leading people, leading programs, and leading change. Forward-looking and innovative with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Skilled at building strategic relationships with a wide and diverse array of partners and stakeholders. Excellent training skills with an ability to address a broad range of audiences on a broad range of topics. Motivational, inspirational, and a great sense of humor.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Program/project management
• Training – design, facilitation, assessment
• Budget oversight and control
• Reporting and writing
• Monitoring and evaluation
• Cross-cultural team management
• Volunteer management
• Disaster response and coordination
• Overseeing projects in a broad range of sector areas : Education, Teacher Training, TEFL, Community Economic Development, Youth Development, Public Health, Disaster Response and Recovery.
• Inspirational and motivational
• High trust working environment
• Integrity by example
• Commitment to collaborative decision-making processes
• Commitment to decision making at the lowest level possible
• Management by walking around
• Commitment to people and processes
• Empowering individuals and teams
• Commitment to celebrating successes
• Managing across cultures
• Extremely flexible and adaptable
Top Secret Security clearance and Non-competitive Eligibility status for federal positions.
events / training
personnel / human resources
torts / conflict resolution
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.