Project Management: Design, plan, manage, lead and evaluate economic development programmes throughout the project cycle.
Economy-wide Macro-economic Analyses and Studies: Examination of the implications of macroeconomic trends, policies and decisions on various economic sectors and conducting economic assessments and analyses of investment projects; conduct economic research and analyse trends and data for policy recommendations.
Financial market Analysis: Assessment of financial market microstructure and regulation, commercial banking sector behaviour and performance as well as analysis and forecasts of trends within debt, derivatives, foreign exchange and equity markets.
* Possesses comprehensive analytical, logical and financial skills
* Possesses broad 2-year experience as Economist.
* Good data manipulation and interpretation skills
* Proficient in economic analysis
* Expertise to recommend economic actions in order to produce desired financial results
* Manage economic development projects and project teams to successfully deliver on short- and longer-term objectives
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.