In these first 8 years of my business related career I have worked with a number of successful teams. I have lived internationally in South Africa, East Africa and China and I have learned that passion and motivation are keys to organizational success.
• Data Management Leadership:
- Managed complex project timelines ensuring project completion and delivery on-time and ahead of estimates
- Conducted workshops and training sessions on Data Reconciliation, Change Tracking and Error reduction
- Trained team members with diverse levels of experience in procedures for generating accurate reporting while adhering to strict data management guidelines.
- Wrote design requirements for Change logs and Audit Trail reporting.
- Conducted Application Design Sessions to ensure success in migrating metadata to a web based platforms
• Developing, Implementing & Enhancing Business Processes:
- Created and Implemented Several systematized processes for Financial Reporting, Data Dictionaries, Metadata Management and Data Quality.
- Created a Process Improvement platform to roll out enhancements for frequently repeated business process solutions focused on increased flexibility and scalability within a growing data oriented organization.
- Designed and implemented an observation reduction process for the Bank of America Corporate Treasury Metadata Submission which resulted in a 74.6% observation reduction over a three month period.
- Created SQL Server and VBA ETL adhoc reports for global hedge fund clients focused on minimizing % error in ongoing business operations processes.
Proficiency in VBA and SQL, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access, Project, & SharePoint.
monitoring / evaluation
private sector development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!