1. Have more than 31 years of working experiences in different sectors of electricity utility after University Graduation in Electrical Engineering.
2. Have more than 10 years of experiences in Feasibility studies, evaluation of a numbers of RE projects that includes small Hydro Power, Solar PV and Biomass based projects. It includes experiences of working as Consultant providing services in Project assessment.
3. Have expertise on Cost of Service study, Tariff setting based on prevailing policies of the country. Have good knowledge on Power trading, Ancillary services.
4. Have experiences of implementation of small Hydro Power project starting from Feasibility study to Testing and Commissioning.
5. Familiar with different Transmission planning tools like Load Flow study, Fault study, Stability study.
6. Well versed with Financial Analysis. Can evaluate projects using different Financial Analysis tools like IRR, NPV, Payback, ROCE…etc. Do have certificati
solar / wind / biofuels
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.