1) Financial Management – Managed financial resources through effective cash management, credit control and planning and coordinating debt collection efforts;
2) Leadership and mentoring – Supervised teams and lead a multi-million US Dollar Project as Chairperson; including chairing adhoc committee appointed to formulate survival strategies;
3) Risk Management and Compliance – Spearheaded the continuous monitoring of credit risk and coordinating efforts to ensure compliance with Zambia Laws;
4) Financial Analysis and Reporting – Conducted financial analytics in order to produce useful information for Management decisions;
5) Strategic Planning – Participated and played a critical Secretarial role in crafting a five-year Corporate Strategic Plan, which was approved by the Board of Directors;
6) Financial Planning and Cost Control – Produced annual budgets and spearheaded adherence through highlighting areas requiring corrective action; and
7) Computer skills – Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Oracle Finance, Sun System and Payroll software.
monitoring / evaluation
public financial management
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.