• Twenty years of unblemished military service rendered to the Sri Lanka Army,
appreciation with gallantry award by the government of Sri Lanka for the
commitment, contribution and the dedication. Retired after completion of twenty
years of active service in the rank of Major, experience in Human Resource
Management, Training and Development, Administration, Logistic Management and
• Assisting the commander for all matters pertaining to Human Recourses
Management, training, financial management and administration.
• Instructor in the field of elite forces concept and tactics.
• Oversee and managed personnel records.
• Plan and oversee unit social events.
• Managing and maintaining of equipments and vehicles.
• Responsible for training, readiness, health and welfare of soldiers.
• Commanded officers and other rankers in the variousmilitary operations.
• Experience in Analyzing, Coordinating and Monitoring activities within the Army
and with various government and non-government organizations in Sri Lanka.
• Held responsible in conducting training for troops and building up competencies at
• Responsible for administration in theintenseand peace areas.
events / training
personnel / human resources
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!