I am an experienced management consultant professional with over 6 years’ experience in the banking, insurance, retail, manufacturing, agribusiness, NGOs and public sectors. My role involves helping organisations solve both strategic and operational business challenges. Specifically, I have worked with clients in the following areas:
1. Development, cascading and implementation of strategies;
2. Performance management;
3. Project management;
4. Alignment of business structures to strategy;
5. Identification and implementation of sustainable cost reduction strategies;
6. Creating operational efficiencies through business process re-engineering / improvement;
7. Review of business policies and procedures manuals among other areas and;
8. Supply chain optimization.
I have been involved in both public and private sector engagements, both locally and internationally with industry expertise in, financial services, insurance, agri-business, retail, health sector,NGOs among other industries.
Through the years, I have gained valuable experience in the following areas (as part of my responsibility on a day to day basis);
• Leading technical delivery on engagements (managing teams delivering on the engagement),
• Client relationship management / stakeholder management,
• Business development - identification of opportunities/ leads (i.e. sales of our services to clients),
• Developing effective working relationships both internally and with clients,
• Project management and project risk management,
• Staff development (performance management, coaching and on-job training of junior team members).
Countries of Experience
private sector development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.