Economist with cumulatively 6 years of professional experience as Local research coordinator for experimental impact evaluations of innovative development solutions in local governance, service delivery, natural resource conservation, and support to SMEs; as Analyst for agricultural projects; SMEs access to finance; formulation and evaluation of strategies and projects; and teaching:
- Supported the design and implementation of experimental impact evaluation of projects;
- Supported the implementation of agricultural projects with field trip through villages;
- Evaluated the annual progress of a five-year development strategy for Burkina Faso;
- Formulated with public officials and a team of consultants an agriculture project targeting vulnerable farmers and amounting about US$ 75 million;
- Collected, analyzed data and with teams produced the COSTAB and the economic and financial analysis of projects;
- Managed the implementation of large surveys (household, +1,000 and institutional, +500), Collected and analyed secondary data;
- Compiled information and wrote notes and reports on topics across sectors including agriculture public expenditure review, Banks financing to SMEs, gender portfolio assessment to evaluate gender equality achievements in projects, research papers, etc.
monitoring / evaluation
research & development
sme / micro-enterprise
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.