Experienced in providing consultations to business supporting and research NGOs and academia dealing with EU projects management;
Trained in NGO management and innovation support in San Jose International Business Incubator, CA, USA; Chesapeake Innovation Center, MD,USA and South DeKalb Business Incubator, Atlanta, GA,USA, with sponsorship from USAID and Freedom House, USA.
• Proven professional background in urban environment, energy and innovation;
• Degree in electric engineering including environmental safety;
• Very good knowledge of EU policy and funds for research, innovation and entrepreneurship;
• Extensive previous experience in managing projects;
• Proven professional experience in events organizing with focus on research, innovation, energy efficiency, SME internationalization.
Specialties: Specialized in EU projects management and cooperation development with organizations and businesses with focus on Central and Eastern Europe.
research & development
private sector development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.