Ambitious and goal oriented with a strong driving force to achieve a sustainable development.
Dutt CSR Consulting is offering services within the sustainability field:
- Advisory services related to climate & environmental issues, sustainability reporting, stakeholder dialogue, materiality analysis, anti corruption, code of conducts, human rights, social responsibility and Agenda 2030
- Project manager, speaker and moderator at conferences and facilitator during workshops
- Interim assignments as environmental manager or sustainability manager
I would be happy to help your organisation getting more sustainable!
Mobile: + 46 705 12 29 63
or leave me a message on LinkedIn
- 20 years of experience from strategic environmental work.
- 10 years of experience from developing and leading the CSR-agenda for Port of Gothenburg.
- 5 years of experience from sustainability reporting (GRI G4) including stakeholder dialogue, materiality analysis and incorporation of Agenda 2030.
Chairman of the board of Sweden´s largest multidisciplinary organisation for CSR issues: CSR West Sweden, www.csvastsverige.se. MBA-International Business Program (specialisation environmental economics/Spanish as language).
Previously representative of The Swedish Ports Association in the ESPO - European Sea Ports Organization's - Sustainable Development Committee and Manager of the Onshore Power Supply project within World Ports Climate Initiative.
Used to lead projects and communicate sustainability work on all levels within an organisation, nationally/internationally. Fluent in Swedish, English and Spanish.
Together we can shape the future we want!
events / training
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.