• More than 30 years of extensive experience in design and construction supervision of multi-disciplinary highway schemes in India, Ireland, Malaysia and Yemen in a multi-cultural working environment
• Planning, project management, budget control, client interaction and delivery of highway schemes within timeframe
• Experienced with various contract procurement forms like Traditional, D&B, PPP & ECI
• Extensive experience of managing multidisciplinary highway design schemes funded by the World Bank, ADB, JBIC, EU etc.
• Construction supervision of internationally funded projects under FIDIC guidelines and ICB conditions
• Design of Flyovers/interchanges/junctions& roads in different urban environments
• Pavement Design of Highway projects, Preparation of Feasibility Study Report, PDR and DPR
• Well conversant with relevant standards, codes and specifications (eg. MoRTH, IRC, UK & Irish DMRB)
• Experienced with various forms of site investigations and construction supervision including Quality Control
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Dedicated Team Player with strong leadership qualities and moral and ethical values
• Understanding of the market trends, current opportunities and client’s needs
architecture / design
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.