Procurement professional with engineering background currently working in electronics manufacturing industry as global supply manager.
- 5 plus years of experience in leading small to mid size team and managing $100 million spend budget including all aspects of global supply from demand & supply planning, inventory, sourcing, logistics, customs & international trade.
- Has a track record of reducing procurement costs by minimizing wastes and streamlining supplier channels, implementing vendor managed inventory (VMI) resulting 34% inventory reduction.
- Excellent in supplier management, improved supplier quality from a defect rate of 3,000 parts per million (ppm) to just 100 ppm.
- Good knowledge in supply & demand planning. Improve forecasting accuracy by 20% which resulted in best customer award from several vendors.
- Experienced in reviewing technical specifications, quality standards & user requirements. Reduced materials cost by eliminate unnecessary product features and custom packaging.
- Possess effective business communication skill and good working knowledge on Enterprise Resource Planning packages like Oracle EBS.
*** Certified in supply chain management from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Expecting to receive Micro Masters in SCM from MIT (edX) on May 2017.
My preferred area is end to end supply chain.
logistics / supplies
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.