I believe knowledge and skills trump status. The most satisfying career of me is ample opportunity to feel intellectually challenged. I'm not working to attain an impressive title, instead I want to be integral part of a team that works on the next big idea. Some may call me a perfectionist, but I'm giving my all as a way to get the best out of a project. And while I love to get down into the details and become an expert in the topic at hand, I make sure not to miss opportunities to develop leadership skills and new ways to apply.
Mrs. Thal Nay Zar Soe is Director for Project Development. She is focal point for enterprise project development especially on customisation. She is responsible for driving Operation and Projects smooth delivery and support for Customer Relations.
Main responsibility on Project Management
1) Stand up as a project owner through out enterprise project management life cycle following;
- Requirement Survey
- Design Implementation and Confirmation
- Project timeline schedule
- Project Development
- Timely Reporting
- Timely Project Meetings
- Installation & Configuration Server
- Training to System Administrator
- Training for End user
2) Project deliver end to end and single point of contact for corporate projects
3) Interpret customer requirements to computer based solutions
4) Handle to customers complains and project issues for their related projects
She has over 10 years of professional experience in Customer Relations Officer, Project Management, Technical Leader, System Analyst, also as Software Developer. She has well experience on Scrum Framework, Microsoft Applications Dot Net Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, php, Anjular, etc.
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.