I add value to organizations by building bridges between problems and data-driven solutions with a strategic perspective, an analytical mindset, and an understanding of the impact of (big and small) data analytics and artificial intelligence. Towards this end, I have led project teams of talented business executives, business analysts, data scientists, and even advertising creatives from numerous cultures. I have done this for innovative start-up, a 'Big 4' management consulting firm, and large multinational firms - and am particularly energized by the my experience with the former.
My purpose-driven, global experience reflects my curiosity, versatility, skills and personal passions to:
• Deliver clearly communicated, actionable insights that address important problems and opportunities;
• Contribute to the success of high-growth, innovative and worthwhile endeavors;
• Build honest, trustworthy relationships with everyone; and
• Encourage cooperation between cultures, organizations and governments around the world.
Seasoned international professional with experience in data analytics, leading diverse teams, and managing large projects.
• Managed offshore project teams including team members based in India, UK, US, Russia and Ukraine.
• 15 months in the field as an USAID-funded MBA Enterprise Corps volunteer.
• 8 years living in-country in Ukraine (15 months outside Kyiv). Annual trips there since 2000.
• 3 rounds as Organization for Security & Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) election observer (Ukraine 2004).
• Certified Analytics Professional (CAP).
• MBA in Marketing
• Industries: Healthcare, Mobile, Telecommunications, and others.
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!