Cross-sectoral leader with 15 years of management experience and exceptional community outreach and engagement skills. Passionate about HIV policy, de-stigmatization, de-criminalization, keeping HIV positive people in the health care continuum, and fighting for the end of the AIDS epidemic.
• Convened and led a Queer/Trans POC HIV policy focused community event for President Obama’s Senior Policy Advisor for the White House Office of National AIDS Policy
• Participated in AIDSUnited Advocacy week and lobbied 12 representatives from Washington State on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C.
• Created a comprehensive process/implementation program evaluation for Public Health-Seattle King County’s Mobile Medical Unit Program
• Proven community engagement management experience – leading an advisory board of 15+ people
• Experience providing coaching, training, and outreach support to teams up to 50 volunteers
architecture / design
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!