Experiences and skills:
• Sociologist with a Master's Degree in International Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid (MICHA);
• Bilingual with English and French as languages of work and communication at all levels.
• Project manager with over 8 years of in-depth experience in food and nutrition security projects and programs management by performing management skills such as Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accounting and Learning (MEAL);
• Leader in managing national and regional food security networks through effective and motivating mentoring strategies.
• Managed and led 5 projects and programs related to food security and climate change adaptation financing
• Writer of thesis and Newsletters on Sustainable Food Security and books and documents on Private Climate Change Adaptation Financing.
Areas of Expertise:
• Sustainable Food and Nutrition Security
• Multi-sectorial Approach of Nutrition
• Institutional and Community Capacity Building
• Cycle of Projects and Programs Development;
• Agriculture and Rural Development
farming / crops
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.