Subject: PAL10-00000070416: Construction 100 Housing Units To Re Housing the Affected Palestinian families in Gaza Strip
Package 06 - Residential Buildings A5 & A6
1) We hereby solicit your bid for the subject works. To enable you to submit a bid, please find enclosed:
Section 1: Instructions to Bidders
Section 2: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 3: Contract for Works (form of)
Section 4: General Conditions of Contract for Civil Works
Section 5: Special Conditions
Section 6: Scope of Works
Section 7: Technical specifications
Section 8: Drawings
Section 9: Price Schedule (Bill of Quantities)
Section 10: Required forms
Section 11: Sample forms
Section 12: Safety, Health and Welfare on Construction Sites - Manual
2) Interested bidders may obtain further information at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Interested bidders are encouraged to attend the Pre-bid meeting & site visit which shall take place as per the following schedule:
Pre-bid meeting Date & Time: 20 January 2013@ 10 a.m.
Pre-bid meeting Location: UNDP/PAPP – Gaza Office
Site visit info: Site visit shall be conducted after the pre-bid meeting
The pre bid meeting minutes, and any further enquiries received on or before 22 January 2013, will be documented and posted on the UNDP/PAPP designated web site on 24 January 2013. No inquiries will be accepted after.
4) Bids must be delivered to the following address on or before 10 a.m. (Jerusalem time) on 4 February 2013:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP / PAPP)
UNDP/PAPP Office –Gaza
Omar Bin Abed Al Aziz Street
Al Remal Gaza
Late bids shall be rejected.
5) Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s authorized representatives, who choose to attend, at half an hour past bid closing time on 4 February 2013, at the address mentioned above.
6) This letter is not to be construed in any way as an offer to contract with your firm.
Deputy Special Representative (Operations)
The above is a complete version of the original procurement notice.