Market Development Facility (MDF)
|81120000 - Economics
Close Date & Time
|28-May-2010 2:00 pm (ACT Local time)
Show close time for other time zones
|Request for Tender
Download a Softcopy (Public Site)
You must be a registered user to view ATM documentation. Please find the instructions below (these instructions are assuming that you have ‘Logged In’ with your Email Address and Password).
More information on the registration process and downloading documentation can be found from the ‘Help’ menu located on the left hand side of the screen.
Go to ATM Documents
- Click ‘See ATM Documents’ .
- You will be presented with the ATM Documents screen. This screen will contain the ATM ID & Title as well as the list of file/s that make up the ATM documentation. These are the file/s that you need to download onto your computer.
- Click on the file name (in blue text) and save the file to your computer. (Some web browsers require you to click with your right mouse button where the options are; ‘Save Target as…’ or ‘Save link as…’
- If there are multiple files carry out the same steps until you have downloaded all the files.
Lodge a Response (Public Site)
You must be a registered user to ‘Lodge a Response’ to an ATM. Please find the instructions below (these instructions are assuming that you have ‘Logged In’ with your Email Address and Password).
- Click ‘Lodge a Response’ link. You will then be presented with the ‘Lodge a Response’ screen. At the top of the screen you will be alerted to how many hours and minutes remaining until this ATM closes, as well as the ATM closing date and closing time.
- Ensure that the files you submit have been checked for viruses.
- Check the ATM ID and the ATM Title match the ATM you are responding to.
- Load your ATM response by clicking on the ‘Browse…’ button(s) below and selecting the file(s) that contains your ATM response from the appropriate directory on your computer. A maximum of five (5) separate files can be submitted at one time. If you have more than five (5) separate files, they can be ‘zipped’ together or you can submit the remaining files as a separate (second) response.
- Once you have entered all files you wish to upload, click (once only) ‘Lodge Response’.
- An on-screen receipt will be issued on successful lodgement. It will include the time and date the ATM response was received. You are required to print and store this receipt as proof of lodgement. If you fail to receive a receipt, you must immediately notify the AusTender Help Desk, prior to tender closing time. A copy of the receipt will be emailed to the email address of the registered user lodging a response.
More information on the registration process and lodging a response can be found from the ‘Help’ menu located on the left hand side of the screen.
Go to Lodgement Page
REQUEST FOR TENDER - CAPABILITY STATEMENT
AusAID, the Australian Agency for International Development, manages the Australian Government’s official overseas aid program. AusAID assists developing countries to reduce poverty and achieve sustainable development, in line with Australia’s national interest. AusAID is seeking a Contractor to undertake the following development program in Timor Leste and Fiji:
MARKET DEVELOPMENT FACILITY (MDF)
AusAID has designed a Market Development Facility (MDF) to implement market development activities in Fiji and Timor Leste. The Facility is underpinned by a market-based approach that aims to make markets more competitive and accessible to poor men and women, enabling them to find their own way out of poverty. It seeks to leverage systemic change in how markets work, thereby offering the potential for pro-poor impact at significant scale.
The market-based approach will be implemented by a Contractor based on an approved proposal to implement the design, aimed at identifying market failures and opportunities, and facilitating changes to address these through appropriate interventions. The intention is for the Facility to support market development programs in other countries in due course.
Selection will be on a two step basis.
Conditions for Participation
For instructions see tender documentation.
Timeframe for Delivery
|It is anticipated that the program will commence in September 2010 and will continue up to 30 June 2013, with an option to extend for up to a further four (4) years.
Address for Lodgement
For electronic tender lodgement: Via AusTender at https://www.tenders.gov.au
For hard copy tender lodgement:
Tender Box, Ground Floor
255 London Circuit,
Canberra ACT 2601,
This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website.
The above is a complete copy of the original procurement notice.
Alternative link to the original procurement notice.