INVITATION TO BID NO: 12/SMS/FASM/VEH/32
FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF GENERATOR SPARE PARTS
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: 5th of March 2012 - 23.59HRS CET
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Global Service Center, Budapest, invites qualified suppliers and manufacturers to submit a firm offer for the supply and delivery of generator spare parts for its Office in Juba, South Sudan.
Place of delivery: Juba, South Sudan
Bidders are required to submit all their enquiries in respect of this invitation to bid by e-mail to GAL@unhcr.org. The query closing date is 27th of February 2012, 23:59. UNHCR may, at its discretion, copy any reply to a particular question to all other invited bidders at once shortly after the query deadline.
YOUR OFFER: The following details are to be provided for each item with your offer.
1) UNIT COSTS:
• Unit price EXW (named place)
• Unit price FOB/FCA (named port)
• Unit price DAP Juba, South Sudan by sea.
• If no transportation is offered, the FCA delivery point, lead time have to be indicated.
• Place of manufacture, origin of item.
• Defects, liability and guarantee period.
• Detailed specifications.
• Should you specifications differ from that called for, a full technical description must be provided.
2) PACKING AND TRANSPORT DETAILS:
• Net and gross Weight in Kilos
• Gross volume in cubic meters
3) DELIVERY CAPACITY:
• Total lead time.
4) CURRENCY: Your proposal must be prepared in a single currency, either in US Dollars, in the currency of your home country or in the currency of your choice. If you opt for the latter and for evaluation purposes only, your proposal will be converted into US Dollars using the United Nations rate of exchange in effect on the date submissions are due.
5) LANGUAGE: Bids shall be prepared in English
6) INCOTERMS: The International Chamber of Commerce Incoterms 2010 shall apply for this ITB and for any resulting purchase order(s).
7) INSPECTION: Inspection of goods will be applicable and will be advised at the time of purchase. The inspection will be arranged and paid for by UNHCR. Please note that inspection charges resulting from the supplier’s default will be charged directly to the supplier.
8) PLACE OF INSPECTION: The Bidder shall state the place of inspection.
9) COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF THE SUPPLIER AND PLACE OF MANUFACTURE: The bid shall state the country in which the supplier is registered, as well as the country and place of manufacture of the products. This information in needed for statistical purposes.
10) WARRANTY: The bid will include defects and liability period with terms of warranty. The warranty and guarantee period should be specified in your offer.
11) CERTIFICATE: If available, the bidder should submit a copy of internationally recognized quality certificate of the manufacturing company together with copy of quality certificate for the finished product.
12) BID VALIDITY: The bid submitted must remain valid for acceptance for at least 90 days from the Invitation to Bid closing date.
13) TAX EXEMPTION: Please note that UNHCR procure items duty & vat free, your offer must exclude taxes and/or VAT.
14) VENDOR REGISTRATION: The suppliers are requested to complete and submit with their offer the Vendor Registration Form (Annex A), together with the necessary supporting documentation. Vendor registration documents do not need to be provided if the vendor is already registered in the UNHCR database and received a valid Purchase Order in 2010-2011.
15) FORMAT OF TENDER: The suppliers are requested to fill out the attached excel list of spare parts by indicating the unit price of each part.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Bids can be submitted only in email to the following email address:
REF: ITB NO.: INVITATION TO BID NO: 12/SMS/FASM/VEH/32
All bids must be received latest by 5th of March 2012 - 23.59HRS CET.
LATE SUBMISSION OF BIDS: Bids received after the deadline for submission of bids and bids transmitted in any other manner than those indicated above will not be considered.
The above is a summarized version of the original procurement notice.