Supply of Mother and New Born Care Kit and ASHA Drug Kit for Government of Haryana in IndiaFunded by United Nations Office for Project Services - UNOPS | United Nations Office for Project Services - UNOPS | United Nations Office for Project Services - UNOPS Location India Status
Supply of Mother and New Born Care Kit and ASHA Drug Kit for Government of Haryana in India
1. UNOPS has been engaged by the State Health Society, NRHM — Haryana for the procurement of Kits on their behalf.
2. UNOPS now invites bids from eligible and qualified Bidders for the supply of the goods and services as described above and detailed elsewhere in this document.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the One Envelope International Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the UNOPS Procurement Manual, and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in this Invitation to Bid (ITB).
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information by writing email to procurementinocunops.org
5. Qualifications requirements are specified in the ITB.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written Application at UNOPS India Procurement Office at 138, Sunder Nagar, New Delhi- 110003 or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and upon payment of a non refundable fee of 1NR 5000 or USD 100. The method of payment will be by Demand Draft/Cashier’s Cheque/Certified Cheque in favour of UNOPS payable at New Delhi-110003.
The above is a summarized version of the original procurement notice.
|Procurement Notice Page|