Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, Ministry of Energy, Jordan
Monitoring and Evaluation, Private Sector Development, Transport Planning and Operations, Trade and Transport Facilitation and Privatization and Regulation Expert.
Dr. Hamed is a US Graduate with a PhD in Transportation Planning. He is the former Jordanian Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources. He has solid professional experience in both the Energy and Transportation Sectors. Dr. Hamed has adequate mixture of field and HQ experience throughout his career as a member of EU missions to Jordan and other country, the Director General of Public Transport Regulatory Commission, Chief Commissioner and CEO of Electricity Regulatory Commission and the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources in Jordan. Dr. Hamed has a proven leadership skills and experience of managing multidisciplinary teams (Planning, Transportation, Electricity Market Regulation and Energy across all its fields). Dr. Hamed has been instrumental in the design, development and implementation of the renewable energy programme in Jordan. In addition to renewable energy programme designed for venerable people as a poverty reduction and social change. As the Minister of Energy, Director General of PTRC, Chief Commissioner to ERC, Dr. Hamed has demonstrated substantial experience in the financial management of budgets, including preparing financial projections, general financial management and reporting.
Dr. Hamed have experience with policy setting in issues related to electricity sector regulation and development, renewable energy, energy efficiency, mining and oil and natural gas. His experience as Minister of Energy provided extensive involvement in the development of a strategic roadmap for the national energy sector. He has experience in steering a large and complex organization including the ability to plan, organize, coordinate and monitor the work of a large entity in a dynamic environment.
Experienced Online Marketer with specialization in Social Media & Search Engine Marketing. Proven success in developing and executing best in class optimized paid search and social media plans for large blue chip brands.
Objectives focused, results-oriented, team player that strives to deliver exceptional work day in and day out.
• Account Management
• Social Media Content Strategy
• Paid Social Media
• Social Media Monitoring & Engagement Tools
• Partnerships and Promotions
• Project & Activation Management
• Search Engine Marketing SEM (PPC)
• Integrated Cross-Platform Marketing
• Online Video Advertising
• Mobile Advertising
• Microsoft Office Suite
• International Development Project Management, Financial Management an Administration • Private Enterprise Management • Grant Management • Performance Audits / Internal Control Evaluations • Trainer - Financial and Business Management • Procurement and Supply Chain development • Development Project start up, management and close-out • Contract monitoring and evaluation • Human resource management • Business turnaround specialist
Master of Public Health Candidate, The University of Melbourne
Dedicated public health practitioner possessing unique and extensive skill set from background in finance and health science. Flexible team player with performance-oriented management experience; and evidence of effective communication and public speaking skills. In country experience in the Philippines, ability to adapt to unfamiliar environments, problem-solve, and engage with groups from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
To take any challenge in adverse situation for developing the construction and real estate sector in the country .
I am B.Sc in Civil Engineering From BUET (Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology) and
24 years carrier in Construction /Real estate company
+ Several years experience in the field of international development and in the tourism sector (with GIZ and RUF Reisen among others)
+ Research experience in international think tanks: Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI) and the German Development Institute (GDI-DIE)
+ Experience in event and conference organisation (for example the 2014 Norwich Earth System Governance Conference), as well as conducting team building trainings
A development practitioner and project management and administrative professional with 7 years 'experience, I have assisted in developing a small unfunded, unstaffed charity become a fully functioning, legitimate INGO. I have a proven track record of precise administrative and book-keeping abilities and well-developed team management skills and project management experience, including grant management. Furthermore, I have proven research skills which have focused on anthropology, Eastern Africa, inequality, development effectiveness and Indigenous representation. My current research focuses on inequality, lived poverty experiences and development strategy, with a current thesis as part of my Master of Development Studies being finalized by the end of 2014. My career goal is to utilize my research, education and experience to work in a professional capacity in an international development organisation to increase aid and development effectiveness and sustainability.
You will more likely see me in Lagos, Pune or Nha Trang, than London, Paris or New York. Our factory to village supply chain solutions have taken me to more than thirty emerging market economies in Africa, Asia and the Middle East. I have also been involved in a number of inclusive business and M4P projects, focused on SMEs and BoP.
I enjoy writing and have been a contributor to Strategic Marketing Africa, How We Made It In Africa, Logistics Insight Asia, Logistics Times India, CHaINA (China) and Vietnam Supply Chain Insights.
Country assignments include:
Africa & Middle East: Algeria, Burundi, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, UAE, Uganda & Zambia
Asia: Bangladesh, East Timor, Cambodia, China, India, Iran, Indonesia, Laos, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand & Vietnam
I have been a public speaker at a number of conferences and events. Recent topics include:
Inclusive business - Working with micro distributors in emerging markets
Route-to-Market models in emerging markets
Supply chains in emerging markets
Retail in emerging markets
Last mile of logistics
Medical & pharma logsitics
Public Private Partnerships in medical logistics
Supply Chain Management
"Last mile" logistics
Micro Distribution - BoP
I'm a GIS Advisor with 10 years of experience in GIS consultations, GIS training & Map production. I Worked for ESRI NEA, FAO, WHO and MCIT"Egyptian ministry of communication & information technology" and GIS advisor with the USAID Projects-IRAQ, and recently I'm Working for Saudi Company in Saudi Arabia.
Jennifer Snell is a public health professional with 17 years of experience implementing health and development programs. She has been working as the Africa Program Director at HealthRight International since 2007 managing projects to prevent and treat HIV and malaria and to improve maternal and child health in Kenya. Prior to that, Ms. Snell gained 8 years of experience working internationally in conflict and post-conflict settings serving in Rwanda, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Burundi, Russia, Azerbaijan, Thailand and Gabon. She also spent three years directing and supporting health programs for Native American tribes in Washington State. She holds an Masters in Public Health from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
A patient, diplomatic and enthusiastic management professional with a passion for project management and an array of experience in various project developments. Motivates and inspires by example, empowering individuals and communities to enable them to fulfil their potentials as well as influencing achievement of institutional objectives. A well organised, calm and focused individual with an aptitude to work with groups and individuals
I have over 15 years of experience in Latin American affairs with expertise in policy and program development, strategic planning, building partner capacity, humanitarian assistance, training and education program development and execution.
I have 5 years of broad based experience and expertise in project management, agribusiness, value chain analysis and policy advisory. I have sector exposure to Agriculture and Rural Development, Private Sector Development and Natural Resource Management.
5 years of experience • Available 2015-06-30T18:30:00.000Z
International development professional with 15 years experience working in management, policy, advisory and advocacy based positions in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Australia. Operational experience in United Nations and leading Non-Government Organisations. Strategic thinker and innovator with strong communications and people management skills. Strong competencies in programme/project design, monitoring and evaluation, training and facilitation, relationship building and strategic communication.
Architect & Planner with passion for Urban Design/Urban Planning/ Landscape Design looking for all possible entry level global opportunities for better exposure and professional development. My aim is and always will be to have my genuine contribution towards the sustainable development of communities giving high priority to the nature.I am totally not interested interested in concrete urbanization that leads us towards destruction gradually.
On the other hand, I am a travel freak who wants to travel all around the world in an adventurous way like a true traveler before her death.
Summary of Regular Assignments and Consultancy Work
• Coordinator, Donors Coordination Cell, Chief Minister Secretariat, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Advisor to the Speaker Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Senior Policy and Advocacy Advisor, GRM Futures Group (Provincial Health and Nutrition Programme funded by DFID), Senior Technical Advisor Governance Programme FATA Secretariat, German International Development Cooperation (GIZ), Swiss Development Cooperation (SDC), Asian Development Bank (ADB) Forestry Sector Project, DELTA, Programmes Manager, Protection Project UNHCR, Social Welfare Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
• Conducted short-term consultancy work for DFID, SNG, GIZ, ADB, European Union, FAO, Islamic Relief, KFW, SDC, SCF/ DFID, UNDCP, UNDP, UNICEF, USAID, WFP, World Vision, World Bank, World Vision, Saatchi & Saatchi, and Equal Opportunity Commission of UK
Through my professional experience with the UN for the last 15 years, I have developed considerable technical and analytical skills specifically in coordination, information management (data collection, process and dissemination), research, data analysis, monitoring and evaluation and building capacity of national stakeholders in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) and in Iraq, Myanmar and Jordan.
During my appointment with OCHA- oPt as an Information Analyst, my duties required
- Data collection from different stakeholders to produce credible products builds on analysis.
- Coordination with different stakeholders, including donors, government and NGOs
As an Information Management Officer with UNAMI-Iraq, my duties required:
- Coordination and support the UN country team and clusters
- Support the administration of the OCHA fund to coordinate with humanitarian aid partners and monitor the response to the humanitarian needs in Iraq
- In 2007, I was seconded to the OCHA Iraq office to review of the information management setup and prioritise products and activities to better facilitate humanitarian coordination.
- I was part of the drafting team of the Consolidated Appeal Process (CAP) 2008, 2009 for Iraq.
- I was a part of the Inter-Agency Information and Analysis Unit, to support the UNCT programming based on evidence based analysis of the situation in Iraq.
As an Information Management Officer in OCHA-Myanmar for six months, my duties required:
- Support to the inter-cluster coordination and humanitarian decision-making, researching and analyzing data and identifying appropriate IT and IM tool.
- Co-chaired the IM Working Group for Myanmar to promote data and information sharing protocols advocacy, communication strategies to respond to the humanitarian crisis.
- Managing OCHA Information Management Unit and enhanced national capacity.
As an Information Management Specialist with UNICEF Jordan my main duties are:
- Support the sustainability and continuity of the IM process within UNICEF sections and shift the approach of relying on stand-by partners into recruiting national staff and build capacity of information managers within UNICEF.
- Support the improved information and knowledge management systems in the office and ensure frequency update, access and standardization of information. To do so, I am in the process of establishing a Childinfo online database portal to store, process and display data/indicators in fusion maps and charts and obtain up-to-date data on children in Jordan.
In addition to the professional experience, I obtained a postgraduate diploma in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in environment and health analysis.
I have attributes, which are sought in the in emergency response– Initiative, resourcefulness, technical awareness, advanced data processing skills, excellent interpersonal and networking skills, ability to work and deliver under time-constraints and stress. My main strengths, besides an excellent multidisciplinary education, are analytical abilities and outstanding communication skills in a number of languages.
I believe I have the necessary skills and experience to make a solid contribution to the work of any organization that is mandated to coordinate and response in emergencies. I look forward to an opportunity to further discuss my qualifications in more details.
Head – Product Sourcing, MAG Tradeventure Private Limited
Have more than 18 years of experience in e-commerce, market research and marketing of financial services.. Rich experience in sectors such as telecom, tourism, automobiles and construction. Ready to meet challenges head on, resolve complex problems and adapt quickly to the changing priorities. Possess excellent relationship with the management and team members.