• Management with 15 years of experience overseeing residential facilities for developmentally-challenged adults and managing program Program operations and staff applying a strong background in social services management, strategic planning, operations, and manufacturing. • Community Advocacy speaking out for the physical and emotional needs of adults with developmental challenges to support their rights to be treated with dignity and respect. • Team Leadership supporting large and small teams through cross-functional trainings, performance evaluations, coaching, mentoring, and strong support for career development and opportunities for advancement. • Training and Facilitation, identifying training and educational needs and providing complete and timely training events to maintain staff readiness and the ability to respond to client and manage crisis as they arise. • Administration Skills and fu • nctions including records keeping, supplies and equipment management, planning, facilit
• Global expert for Good Agriculture Practice (GAP) system development and best practice implementation.
• Active member of the GLOBALG.A.P. Technical Committee and leader of Stakeholder Committees since 2007.
• Recognised advocate for safe and responsible pesticide management and use.
• Experienced practitioner of food safety and environmental management.
• A leader for strategic and operational planning.
• An award-winning project manager.
• Organisation owner for knowledge management.
• High level market research manager.
• A champion of health and wellbeing, with a focus on healthy eating product promotion.
• An experienced and valued communicator.
• Competent, respected business unit manager.
United Arab Emirates
30 years of experience • Available 2016-04-01T00:00:00.000Z
Assistant Project Manager II, Earthquakes and Megacities Initiative
My work revolves around management of projects, coordination with partners, emergency management (EM) planning, disaster risk reduction program formulation, and technical report writing.
I have more than 10 years experience in managing and/or coordinating projects. I'm currently working in the field of disaster risk management (including the emergency management, and legal and institutional analysis components) for almost 7 years now.
Chef de section Planification, Ministère de l'enseignement primaire, secondaire et initiation à la nouvelle citoyenneté
Passionate Strategic and operationnal planning analyst, I have a good leadership capacity and a facility to assume support duties in a changing environment. I also have a sense of creativity transforming every challenge as an opportunity.
Program Director, Integrated Child Development Project, Save the Children
I am a medical graduate with Masters in Business Administration and MSc in Public Health in Developing Countries from London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. My development job experience is over 16 years in Bangladesh. I have worked with many international and national NGOs in their diversified donor funded projects of Health, Education and WASH.
16 years of experience • Available 1 Month from offer
Editorial assistant and freelance writer, Think Africa Press
I'm a hunger fighter and a problem solver.
My passion for volunteerism and humanitarian/international affairs has been tested through experiences as a storyteller, editor, researcher and manager of volunteers and projects.
I aspire to use the insights gained to contribute to solutions and policy around nutrition and aid.
Roy Raymond holds an MBA Degree on Marketing and Undergraduate degree on art and social science and he is gradually and steadily building field experiences ( communities development intervention) for more than five years at Dodoma and other regions such as Kagera, Morogoro, and Mwanza in areas of Interactions in facilitating , documenting and capacity building to the grassroots and social -economic groups on group actions, micro enterprises (MEs) and food security issues specifically for establishing services linkages among the crops producers and marketing group/associations. The core area of competences includes Preparation and execution of training on business planning for Marketing Cooperatives and Cereal Crop Banking , Designing and execution of training programme on group leadership, participation, good governance, constitutional matters, Training entrepreneurial skills development to producer groups and individuals producers for profitable economic Projects and also engaging on the development of case studies, lesson learnt and information dissemination for the public understanding effort made by small holder entrepreneurs in employment
33 years of experience in the areas of development and finance as development economist, financial and microfinance expert, professional banker and agronomist and UN high official. Led and/or contributed to successful design of public policies, projects and programs, fund management, resource mobilization through strategic partnerships, innovative approaches, clear communication, more UN coherence and efficiency and aid effectiveness aiming at achieving impact in Africa’s development including agriculture for the benefit of its populations. Fluent in English, French and Wolof, Dr. Ndiaye holds a PhD majoring in Economics, an MPA (Harvard Kennedy School) and is an agronomist from ENSA (France). He has published several articles, compendiums and a book on microfinance in West Africa.
Passionate and convinced about Africa’s bright future and committed in making it happen!
Accomplished, multi-skilled consultant with a demonstrated history of high performance achievement in law enforcement and military. Extensive experience in conducting complex criminal investigations, security and incident management, complimented by substantial investigative, project management and training qualifications. Expert in investigations training and international capacity building, with specialised experience as a trainer-of-trainers internationally in Timor-Leste, Papua New Guinea, and Germany. Well-respected professional recognised for strong communications, inter-cultural and inter-personal skill, with a consistent ability to form and maintain productive relationships in complex operational environments.
An experienced development coordinator and project developer with a commitment to sustainable and ethical development and a love for travel.
I hold dual US/Israeli citizenship, am a native English and Hebrew speaker and am currently studying Twi and French.
Most of my international job experience is in the field of informal education. After my Masters in Gender Studies I set out to begin my career in international development. Previously I had put myself through both my degrees by working in progressively responsible positions in administration gaining experience in logistics, marketing and hr, and was keen to learn about other cultures and feel like I am doing meaningful work.
My degree in Gender studies led me to Nepal to volunteer with women's and girl's groups, educating about health issues and strengthening community ties.
Post Nepal, I accepted a position in Northern Ethiopia as a project coordinator for a group of volunteers working with street children, operating a mobile school and teaching and playing games in shelters for former street children. I held workshops for the volunteers and local teachers and coordinated activities with our local partner.
Back in Israel, I took up a month long challenge of managing a Ministry of Foreign Affairs course for 25 participants from developing countries on operating cooperatives, an opportunity which led to my current position as development coordinator for the Israeli Embassy in Ghana.
In this position, I monitor and coordinate Israel's development work in Ghana, especially our projects in early childhood education and agriculture.