Senior Technical Quality Improvement Advisor-Health Service Delivery, University ReserchCo.LLC( USAID|ASSIST)
Medical doctor with more than 15 years’ experience in medical practice, clinical and operational research, public health and public health programs management within Africa, with a focus on Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, family planning and HIV/AIDS. Health systems and HealthCare Improvement Expert having designed and led large-scale programs as a Public health and Quality Improvement specialist. Member of the global burden of disease (GBD) research group.
Core Transferable skills sets
• Project management with experience in designing and scaling up large scale integrated projects
• Leadership and governance with extensive experience in setting up and managing large diverse teams to achieve and exceed set targets
• Networking and political ‘acumen’ able to establish and maintain needed linkages with host governments, funding agencies, implementing partners and beneficiaries.
• Policy and systems design with experience in health systems and policy formulation and implementation
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Research skills both operational, systems and clinical research with numerous publication in scientific peer reviewed journals of global impact. Member of the global burden of disease research group. Peer reviewer of numerous scientific journals
• Quality improvement and quality assurance expert having designed some of the frameworks in use in Low Income Countries including the Kenya Quality model for Health (KQMH) & The Kenya HIV Quality improvement framework (KHQIF)
• Business development and proposal writing skills
• Solid academic progress. External supervisor for master’s level students and above.
• Seeking senior-level, short-term international consulting assignments (under 6 – 8 weeks)
• Proven effectiveness over 20+ years as an international consultant in a variety of developing, post-conflict and transitional countries (tax policy and intergovernmental fiscal relations)
Manager of Sales & EU Affairs, Scytl Innovating Democracy
I have 7 years of significant experience in working in both public and private sectors accomplishing differentiated professional expertise in ICT and government reforms
Specialties: Electoral Modernization, Business Development Management, Account Management, Sales, Multilateral Organization Affairs, Public Sector, Innovative Technologies, Software Industry
Volunteering Adviser, Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
I have over 13 years’ experience of managing large scale volunteering initiatives for some of the leading charities in the world. This time has been spent working internationally with governments, UNV and VSO; and nationally for the British Red Cross, Victim Support and the National Trust.
Passionate graduate MSc specialised in sustainable development and project management. Core competencies in WASH, International Political & Economic Development, and International Relations. Positive, flexible and hardworking employee who takes pride in contributing to a good work environment - both socially and professionally.
Freelance consultant specialized in sustainable private sector development, financial inclusion, social and inclusive business, base of the pyramid approaches, SME development and evaluations. I am also member of the working group on gender of CAD. Worked in projects for a range of international organizations, including IDB, World Bank/IFC, EC, UNDP, UNICEF, CAF and other.
A seasoned development professional with over 15 years of management and technical experience in the public, private and non-profit sector in the Middle East.
Over 11 years of field experience working in conflict zones with a focus on community mobilization, leadership and services in transitional and post-conflict development, countries affected by instability and national political and economic transitions, humanitarian assistance, capacity building, and youth and gender.
Appointed as the Senior Advisor to the Speakers of the Kurdistan and Iraqi Parliaments, developed strong networks with lawmakers, agencies, and ministries in the Kurdistan region and Iraq.
Exemplary leadership and management skills, having risen rapidly from Program Manager to Chief of Party to Country Director for Counterpart International over a 4-year period.
A Ph.D. student, dissertation writing phase, at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, studies have focused on the impact of the changing nature of state sovereignty on the state-building process in the Middle East.
A Fulbright scholar completed Master’s degree at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, majored in Conflict Resolution and Southwest Asia.
A native/bilingual Arabic and Kurdish speaker, fluent in English, with intermediate Farsi
International Policy & Development specialist with over 7 years of professional experience in the field of foreign language translation, office administration and customer service in Africa, North America and South America. MA in International Policy & Development with focus on Nonproliferation and Terrorism. Fluent in English, French, Spanish, Ewe and Twi.