By getting more investors to put money into funds and other vehicles aligned with development objectives, donors can substantially increase their impact. Here's how to consider when "catalytic funding" makes sense.
- As US pulls out of Afghanistan, aid groups consider role in 'endless wars'
- HBCU alumni were key to the success of Mercy Corps' new intern program
- WFP to deliver school meals inside Venezuela
- Globaldev careers: The social media lead
- No impact assessment ahead of Yemen aid cuts, UK official admits
- Devex Invested: DFIs in the time of COVID, the UN SDG Investor Platform, and...
Though nutrition activists say urgent action is needed to address obesity in Africa, they have warned that governments must start by reimagining food systems and educating populations.
Analyses never expected the world would reach this milestone — but now they expected COVID-19 to claim far more lives before vaccines can slow the virus.