Prescription for Progress returns to the Bay Area for a full day of panel conversations, flashtalks, and exclusive announcements as we explore partnerships at the intersection of health, tech, and innovation. Join us live.
- Exclusive: New partnership leverages weather data to tackle mosquito-borne...
- Coronavirus impacts grow, aid blocked in Yemen, and U.K. aid reshuffle: This...
- Top 10 global development employers
- Australia's new international policy directions revealed
- DevExplains: What's going on with UN reform?
- Q&A: Why we need to measure inclusion in cities
The impacts of the restrictive policy have reached far beyond sexual and reproductive health in the southeast African country, according to advocates.
Devex speaks with the executive director at the United Nations Environment Programme about her priorities and the challenges around tackling climate change.
DRC, Burundi, Ghana, Zambia, and Guinea have become the first to license the vaccine, which has been effective in 97.5% of cases, preliminary results show.
With the center in need of a new mandate, the partners behind the Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation have been at odds over its future.
A new report studying the divide between Australian aid and its reception in the Pacific has found Australia to be lacking in its understanding of Pacific culture.