Keep abreast of the latest developments in the coronavirus, or 2019-nCoV, outbreak.
- Opinion: Predictions 2020 — what will shape reproductive health issues in the...
- Sierra Leone's plans to improve education — one meal at a time
- Peace Corps' China withdrawal highlights fight for independence
- Europe's Africa strategy déjà vu
- New impact fund could put smallholder finance on path to asset class
- Opinion: How can the international community guarantee women's rights during...
Grant proposals can be tough to write. But they are valuable — beyond the fact that they help bring in money. Learn more in the second of a five-part series on writing for development.
MSF's new President Christos Christou sits down with Devex to discuss activism, sexual harassment, and cultural change.
Failed rains, extreme weather events, and high levels of inflation have led Zimbabwe to a hunger crisis impacting millions. As prices hike, commodities become harder to access, and the national currency becomes scarce, organizations have switched from providing cash transfers to food aid.
Wearable devices, such as Fitbits, can help predict trends of influenza-like illness in a population, according to a new study published in The Lancet Digital Health journal.
Nigeria showed a lack of political will in meeting the Millennium Development Goals on water and sanitation. It's time to get serious for the SDGs, says Adebayo Alao of WaterAid Nigeria.
Humanitarian work has lost the widespread support it once enjoyed, according to Dr. Christos Christou, president of Médecins Sans Frontières.