The OECD Development Assistance Committee agreed on a new standard on preventing sexual exploitation Friday, with donors vowing to hold each other to account for improving their procedures.
- DevexOpinion: Unlocking private capital to achieve 'health for all'
- DevexOpinion: SDG 16 is an accelerator for the entire 2030 Agenda
- DevexWhy is global hunger on the rise? UN economists explain a new answer
- DevexDonors issue safeguarding guidelines as focus moves to implementation
- DevexOn Message: Behind the handle @nature_org
- DevexQ&A: AFD chief on the future of European development finance
In Africa and the Pacific, leaders are emerging to encourage greater action on global health security. Devex catches up with three experts to ask how they are building capacity and engaging their countries on the issue.
We don't need a "World Bank of Europe," says French Development Agency Director-General Rémy Rioux.
In Behind the Handle, Devex talks to the heads of social media at organizations working toward the SDGs. Here, we sit down Matthew Whatley and Lindsay Mineo at The Nature Conservancy, known on social media as @nature_org.
While some groups focus on nutrition-specific interventions, others believe a multisectoral approach is the best way to achieve scale. Devex asks nutrition experts what the future looks like to get on track to meet SDG 2.
Esri founder Jack Dangermond shares six steps the global development community can take to leverage the power of GIS for global development.
Ryan Morhard, project lead for global health security with the World Economic Forum, talks about the need for greater cooperation between the private and public sectors in global health security.