This position monitors international technical assistance programs Armenia and Ukraine region and provides advanced administrative and financial support to Program Manager and field-based staff. Creates and edits reports to and for funders.
Principal Duties/Job Responsibilities:
· Assists in the creation of elementary aspects of work plan development and tracks all aspects of program implementation.
· Participates in the development of proposals and supporting budgetary requirements. Provides support to the recruitment of workshop faculty and short- and long-term experts within an assigned area.
· Assists in the preparation and editing reports to and for funders.
· Accompanies study tours and assist with program organization and activities and supports the tour leader.
· Provides support to and is accountable for logistical arrangements for domestic and international events and is accountable for the preparation of relevant briefing materials. May participate in ABA ROLI representation domestically.
· Provides support in the development of M&E plans and programs
· Participates in the preparation of information and materials provided to donors.
· Assigns, coordinates, and participates in research activities as assigned.
· Assists in all compliance efforts with ABA and other donor policies, practices, procedures, and regulations.
· Accountable for adherence to and compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act [FCPA]. Monitors program finances and expenses, and updates funding charts. Conducts research related to ROLI initiatives.
· Performs other related duties as required.
Basic Qualifications & Interests
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
· At least two (2) years of work experience in a program management capacity
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
· Master’s degree or Juris Doctorate from an accredited college or university.
· Previous work experience overseas.
· Proficiency, if not fluency, in Russian or Armenian. Previous work experience in a not-for-profit, association, and/or NGO setting.